Technical Textiles – Agro Textiles
Weed Block / Ground Covers
- Weed Block / Ground Covers are technical fabrics produced from Virgin Polypropylene graduals, used in nurseries, greenhouses, tunnels, landscaping.
- Weed Block / Ground Covers are available in both square and striped marking lines and can be customized to suit customer requirements.
- Prevents the growth of weeds or for light reflection (white version)
Woven Shade Nets
- Shade nets are used to control the amount of light that passes to the crop.
- Shade nets can also be used to protect young plants and hedging while they get established.
- They can also give a degree of privacy to gardens or worksite.
- 50% (50GSM)
- 70% (75GSM)
- 90% (100GSM)
90% shade means that 90% of light is blocked, allowing 10% to pass through.
- Width: 1mtr to 5mtr
- Length: As per customer requirement
- Various Colours
- Silt Fence is a temporary sediment control device used on construction sites to protect water quality in nearby streams, rivers, lakes and bays.
- Made from UV resistant tapes, silt fence is designed to retain sediment in place where soil is being disturbed by construction processes.
- Certified and Approved by AASHTO NTPEP.
- Anti-Hail nets offer a protective barrier against the elements, providing a safe environment for tender leaf plants and fruits.
- Made from 100% Virgin Polymers.
- Run resistant durable fabric
- Resists tears and abrasions
- Protects fruit and vegetables
- Width: 1.05, 1.65, 2.10, 3.25, 4.20, 5.25 metres or as per customer requirement
- Length: As per requirement
- Geotextiles are a high strength Polypropylene Woven Fabric produced with high tenacity tapes and then woven on wider width Sulzer or Circular looms.
- Geotextiles are used for specific purposes like separation, filtration, drainage, reinforcement and erosion control.
- Approved and Certified by AASHTO NTPEP
- Highest quality virgin polypropylene
- Can be produced from Sulzer or Circular Looms
- Produced in various weights
- Good water permeability guaranteed
- U.V stabilized to resist degradation
- Ranges from 65 to 500GSM
- Separation – Prevents mutual mixing between two layers of soil having different particle sizes or different properties.
- Drainage – Due to the permeability of our Geotextile, it allows water to move in both directions in a drainage system.
- Filtration – Provides a permanent mechanical and hydraulic filter stability as it retains fine particles when water passes from fine-grained to coarse-grained soil.
- Protection – Used to absorb stress and thus reduce or prevent damage and erosion in geotechnical structures.
- Reinforcement – Increases the soil strength by providing a bonding mechanism with the soil system.
Guaranteed Quality with Competitive Prices